- View CKPC's Website
- August 6, 2020, Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Second Quarter Results - press release
- May 7, 2020, Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports First Quarter Results - press release
- March 18, 2020, Pembina Pipeline Takes Action to Protect Stakeholders and Significantly Reduces 2020 Capital Spending in Response to the Recent Decline in Global Energy Prices - press release
- February 27, 2020, Pembina Pipeline Corporation Reports Record Annual Results in 2019 - press release
- January 7, 2020, Pembina Pipeline Corporation Announces Lump Sum Contract for Petrochemical Facility - press release
The PDH/PP Facility will be located adjacent to Pembina's Redwater fractionation complex and will convert approximately 23,000 bpd of locally supplied propane into polypropylene, a high value recyclable polymer used in a wide range of finished products including but not limited to automobiles, medical devices, food packaging and home electronic appliances, among others.
In response to the execution risks and unknown capital cost impacts associated with the COVID-19 pandemic, the resulting virtual shutdown of the global economy and the recent significant decline in global energy prices, Pembina made the decision to defer investment in its integrated PDH/PP project being developed through its joint venture entity CKPC. Please see the following press release for more detail March 18, 2020 press release.